Well hello there! I know I know…I’m a terrible blogger. You don’t just disappear for two weeks without at least saying something and I’m sorry for that!
Anyhoo we’re here now and a new post is up!
I just wanted to share with you a few things that I love oh so very much.
1. We begin with Zumba! For those not very familiar with Zumba, it’s a dance-fitness class; based on Latin dance moves and music but sometimes my teacher adds in Hip Hop and Arabic music. I love Zumba! Honestly, I have tried every single exercise class on the planet! (Les Mills, Home DVDs, Yoga!) And I’m telling you NOTHING changed my figure the way Zumba did.
2. My second thing on the list is Ear Cuffs! They are very trendy and I love them for oh so many reasons starting with A. Not expensive (I bought mine from H&M) B. They are that thing that makes your whole outfit different. I wore my ear cuff to the beach because I’m a fan of accessorizing for the beach but nothing that would give me weird tan lines. So the ear cuffs looked great as a beach accessory.
3. Number 3 has to be my M.A.C foundation; I never understood the importance of Foundation until I met this baby. It makes everything last longer especially when you put it as a finishing for your liquid concealer; it keeps everything in its place.
4. My “Such A Flirt” VS body spray. I love keeping it in my purse and it’s always so refreshing on those icky sticky summer days.
5. My yellow Topshop pants which I actually stole from my best friend (Isn’t that what best friends are for? Lol) They brighten up any outfit and they make me smile.
6. Head bands that dangle over the forehead (I’m awesome with naming things)! Ohhh man how much I love these! I actually started doing them with any simple and cute necklace and I just put it on my head and stabilize it with a bobby pin! They are soo pretty and different. (My best friend got beautiful pearl ones from Claire’s)
7. Pastel nail polish by Essie. They have the prettiest colors and they last long too!
8. My L’Oreal red lipstick that is always in my makeup bag for those sudden nights out. They immediately turn any outfit into a night time one.
What are your favorite things? I’d love to know!
Promise I won’t disappear anymore!